Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Simple Art of Employee Appreciation

This past month was Employee Appreciation month. It's obviously one of those seemingly clever business tactics where they believe that they can pull in more employees, simply by saying, "We have Employee Appreciation month! Not just a day or even a week. We have a month! BEAT THAT!" kind of thing. So, let's take a look at just how great Employee Appreciation month really was. Hm. Let's see.....What did I get? Pizza. Four slices of pizza total during the course of the whole month. Two for lunch and two to take home with me. Wow! I feel so loved! I suppose it is better than nothing at all though! I always tell my boyfriend "I love you a billion Bulbasaurs!" (we're Pokemon fans!) or silly things like that. Well, guess what?! My pharmacy loves me four slices of pizza! Heck yes! I'm going to work there forever! Right.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

My girlfriend and I are Pokemon fans too. I got her a DS and Pokemon Pearl for her birthday last year and she got me Pokemon Diamond for Valentine's Day this year. We have very different tastes in Pokemon though, -she likes her "Luxio" who I think is kind of a bit. We both have Golems, but mine is much beta. I'm such a negative boyfriend.

Hector Chavez said...

i am ashamed to admit that i have over 200 hours on my pokemon fire red.