Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yes, I drink coffee.....It's true.

I went to buy coffee today for my boyfriend from the coffee place near where I work. The lady was like...."Do you drink coffee?! Is this for you?" "Yes, I drink coffee, but no. This is not for me." Like, what the heck? She must have thought I was like 13 or something! I suppose I should be used to that kind of thing though. I get a lot of it from the customers at work. For all of you who don't know what I look like, I look relatively young for my age....or so I've been told. People always come into the pharmacy and are like, "How old do you have to be to work here?" I tell them 16 and they are like, "Well, how old are you?" "19" "Oh! You look like you are like....13!" Gee, thanks. Also, there's this one guy who comes in and is like, "I always have to laugh when I see you working here, cause it reminds me of the child labor laws." Hm..... Compliment? Or no? I suppose I'd much rather look young for my age than old. I'm told it will be a blessing as I get older. =)

2 comments:

samm said...

Oh, dear, you look so young to be in the Mass Comm class.

Kristen said...

hhhmm, strange. Sometimes the old men like to hit on me at the pharmacy I'm at. If I was old, it would be a great place to pick up old hunks. haha. My favorite is when they tell me, "You're still looking good," as though I'm like 60 years old but looking 20 or something. I wonder if they know I actually look 20 because I AM 20!