Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Are the heaters unplugged?

One of the pharmacists and I have a running joke about the small space heaters in the pharmacy. Over the winter, they would be used practically every day. So, she would always ask me like five times at the end of the night if the heaters were unplugged. We are now well into spring, but she still asks me every night at least twice. Now, we basically just do it for laughs. We'll be out in the parking lot yelling across to each other: "Are the heaters unplugged?" "YES! We never plugged them in!" It's quite funny. Well, at least I think so. =)

2 comments:

samm said...

I love the little touch of adding the art of the space heater. Keep up the good work. I really enjoy your blog. See you in class.

Jesse said...

Thanks for your nice comments Kathryn (i'm obviously sitting next to you as I write this but whatev haha), I'm glad you like the book jackets, and Animal Crossing too. If my wireless internet was working properly I'd ask you to visit my town!

But about the space heaters... the warm weather is nice, I actually hate to admit. I love winter and I love snow, but this time of year always reminds me of school ending -and that's nice, too.