Thursday, April 3, 2008

Creepy!

One night over winter break while I was working, a man looking to be in his mid 30's or so, came up to my register and bought a Maxim magazine. (Maxim, for all of you who don't know, has a lot of pictures of scantily clad women in it--not quite Playboy, but definitely getting there.) It's always kind of weird having to ring up people who are buying things like this. Plus, this guy was like, overly friendly. I tried to be nice though and was like, "Have a good night!" Right. So, I told the pharmacist, "That's a prime example of when friendly becomes creepy."

Next thing I know, the guy was back! This time he was buying a candy bar and animal crackers. So, I rang him up. At the end of the transaction, he looks at me and asks, "So, would you be interested in going to breakfast with me sometime after the holidays?"

NO! NO! NO! NEVER! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! NO! NO! NO!

I did not say that, of course. I just told him no, thank you. I have a boyfriend. He's actually in my age group too, thank you very much.... OK. So, I didn't say that last part, but needless to say, I was thoroughly freaked out. *Shudders* Creepy!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

That really is creepy. Lebanon is creepy -shut up fellow L-towners, you know it.

A. Sanchez said...

Wow that was creepy but personally I think you should have said the "in my age group" becuase it's funny and some men just need to hear ish like that.