Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bomb Threat Checklist?

At the pharmacy where I work, we actually have two registers. The one is at the front of the store and the other is at the back. The one at the back is where the actual pharmacy part of the store is. Well, I was working at the front register one day, and I was really bored. So, I was looking around at all of the stuff under the counter. One of the things that I found was a "Bomb Threat Checklist". LOL! Like, what the heck?! It had all different sections that you were supposed to fill out if someone called in with a bomb threat. The sheet asked for the sex of the caller, the duration of the call, what the bomb looks like, where it is located, etc. Ok.... So, if someone calls in with a bomb threat, I am supposed to quick grab the checklist and then continue on to ask the bomber all of the questions on the sheet? Right. I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that if someone actually did call in with bomb threat, filling out a checklist would be the last thing on my mind. Plus, we don't have a checklist in the pharmacy. So, what are we supposed to do? "I'm sorry. Unfortunately, we keep the bomb threat checklists at the front of the store. Could you please hold for one second while I transfer your call?" Once again, I don't think so.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

HAHA. I love this.

I wonder if we have a check list?

Hector Chavez said...

i work for a school district. in one of the classrooms there was a sticky note on the phone. it was a secret message that you tell the office when there is a bomb threat. it was something silly like... "the cat is in the bag".

i liked sweeney todd. i actually prefer the 1982 recorded version more though. you should get it from netflix.

Noelle said...

I do hope you continue the blog.

Brit and I were in a CVS and we were like, "I wonder if she works in this one"
and i'm like.. this one has doors where leaves could blow in. lol.
so yeah.

samm said...

thank you